Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 3: Disney's Hollywood Studios

Good Morning Gmama! We are ready to go to Disney Hollywood Studio's!

Here is a pic of Daddy's 5 favorite things!

Michael's favorite part of the backlot tours. He still loves airplanes!

Here are our 4 favorite villians!

This was my favorite part of the day. Sam did not want to let go of the Blue Power Ranger!

Charlotte was a little scared meeting this pink power ranger. Now I know why people wait forever to meet Characters. They are awesome!

I wish these guys were available for Birthday Parties!

Hanging from trees is serious business.

Climbing on a giant ant is also very serious business.

The Buzz Lightyear Ride was super rocking!!! Our Favorite! Everyone got to go and we tried to shoot as many 3D targets as possible. Sam even got it!

Nothing like a little brotherly competition!

Of course the girls rocked it!!!

I love how cool Sam looks in this pic.

They'd be a little more manageable if they were really this small.

I have long arms and these are cute babies!
I loved meeting up with the family while we cruised the park. What a fun vacation!
Mad Moop. It's frustrating and yet strangely reassuring to know that even Disneyland couldn't shake Charlotte's TUDE!

Here's a pic of the "Red Shirts" from the stage after I was picked as an extra on the Indiana Jones Stunt show! I was terrified once I got up there when I realized I could barely hear what they were telling me to do with all the background noise going on! But it was worth it to see the show close up and not have to hold a squirming baby! I met Indiana Jones and he was so good looking. I don't think I have ever met such a good looking person before. Except for Reagan of course.

Here's all my new BFF extra's!

Sam was such a good napper!!! We wore him out!

Lollipop plus Star Wars equals heaven!

Jack's got his sidekick and they both have attitudes!

Can you see Reagan's eyes begging for us to go home? HAHAHAHA

It was getting hot so we splurged on overpriced mickey ice cream. It was way worth it!

The little kids finally got to pick an activity and we all enjoyed the Playhouse Disney show. It made all the hours of annoying cartoons at home worth it as the kids knew all the words to the theme songs. HA

We got in trouble for crossing the yellow line for this shot, but it was worth it, don't you think?


This is probably my favorite shot of the kids...all the bright colors and they all sang the Little Einstein's song. Precious.

I had a great time taking the boys on Star Tours on my own. It was just like when I was a kid.
We rushed over the the Aerosmith rocking roller coaster ride and Michael refused to go on! Jack and I loved it while Michael waited in the gift shop. They both got light up Drum Sticks when we finished. What a great day!

They were so tired after this long day! They were asleep without a fuss.


Sam and Michael even fell asleep in the same bed! Awwwww...

3 comments:

coco said...

What a great bloggy blog! I love all your captions for the incredibly cool pictures! Rock it girl!

sarahandmatt said...

Looks fun! Please come visit. I will kill someone if school is cancelled again tomorrow!

Britney said...

What? You posted!? WOOT! I love your pics Shar. You have a talent, and now that I have stumbled onto this bloggy blog, Dylan will be crying everyday to see Charlotte. Great! :)